space entrepreneur – sweden
release date: 5 september 2020
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES SWEDEN
MTP: “The Moon, Mars, and Beyond – Pioneering Innovation Across Frontiers with Research and Strategic Foresight Solving Global Impact Challenges, Building Resilient Enterprises, and Empowering Explorers, Space Executives, Space Entrepreneurs, and Founders.”
Space Entrepreneur, Space & Emerging Tech. Writer, IIEC-Cert. Expert in Exponential Tech., IIEC-Cert. Expert in Emerging Tech., IIEC-Certified Expert in Immersive Technologies, IIEC-Certified Expert in IoT, IIEC Cert. Executive (International Institute of Executive Careers), IIEC-Cert. Trainer, IIEC-Cert. Chief Robotics Officer – HRI & Human-Robot Space Exploration, Influencer, Visionary Exponential Entrepreneur, Innovator, Prof. Speaker, 3D artist, XR Designer, Emerging Tech. Interaction Designer, geek, and a voracious reader.
She wears many different hats. By Visionary she means Steve Blank’s definition: “Visionary entrepreneurs tend to see things. Where everybody sees noise, they see a pattern”.
Veronica engages with the global business community as a writer, Space entrepreneur, and thought leader. You can find her articles at iotworlds.com. She trains in high-performance leadership and her work focuses on pioneering innovation, Space projects, strategic foresight, solutions to global grand challenges, and exp. & emerg. tech. She loves solving challenges!
Services & Solutions:
– Space projects
– Exponential Innovation Methodologies
– Research & Innovation Projects
– Empowerment of Explorers, Space Executives, and Founders.
– Exponential Organizations & Emerg. Tech Advice calls
– Online Speaking Engagements about Space (The Moon, Mars, and Beyond)
– Articles about Space & Tech.
– Corporate training
– 3D Art & XR (from the end of July)
– Veronica‘s Pioneering Space Entrepreneurship Training Programs
– Visionary Leadership Program
– Resilience and How to Work with Challenges For Founders
– Innovation & Growth Mindset
PARTNERSHIPS & PROJECTS ON:
– Space exploration & pioneering innov. projects
– Emerg. & Exp. Tech.
– UX design & strategy for XR
– Global Challenges
– Online Workshops on Social & Space Robots
T. Harv Eker Network
Assoc. Planete Mars, France
Silicon Valley Futurists.
“Igniters: Stanford Entrepreneurs & Silicon Valley Founders”
Startup Socials Silicon Valley
A Pioneer’s Guide to Living in Mars: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D77B4GG/
Recommended author – Peter Kokh: https://www.amazon.com/Peter-Kokh/e/B07F1XXSFB/
Here are the other links to the certification courses on Coursera:
The conversations on The Business Simplicity Podcast are inspired by the Simple Business Design framework, which is described in detail in the Simplicity Toolkit. Get it below for free!