space entrepreneur – sweden
release date: 5 september 2020
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES SWEDEN
MTP: “The Moon, Mars, and Beyond – Pioneering Innovation Across Frontiers with Research and Strategic Foresight Solving Global Impact Challenges, Building Resilient Enterprises, and Empowering Explorers, Space Executives, Space Entrepreneurs, and Founders.”
Space Entrepreneur, Space & Emerging Tech. Writer, IIEC-Cert. Expert in Exponential Tech., IIEC-Cert. Expert in Emerging Tech., IIEC-Certified Expert in Immersive Technologies, IIEC-Certified Expert in IoT, IIEC Cert. Executive (International Institute of Executive Careers), IIEC-Cert. Trainer, IIEC-Cert. Chief Robotics Officer – HRI & Human-Robot Space Exploration, Influencer, Visionary Exponential Entrepreneur, Innovator, Prof. Speaker, 3D artist, XR Designer, Emerging Tech. Interaction Designer, geek, and a voracious reader.
She wears many different hats. By Visionary she means Steve Blank’s definition: “Visionary entrepreneurs tend to see things. Where everybody sees noise, they see a pattern”.
Veronica engages with the global business community as a writer, Space entrepreneur, and thought leader. You can find her articles at iotworlds.com. She trains in high-performance leadership and her work focuses on pioneering innovation, Space projects, strategic foresight, solutions to global grand challenges, and exp. & emerg. tech. She loves solving challenges!
Services & Solutions:
– Space projects
– Exponential Innovation Methodologies
– Research & Innovation Projects
– Empowerment of Explorers, Space Executives, and Founders.
– Exponential Organizations & Emerg. Tech Advice calls
– Online Speaking Engagements about Space (The Moon, Mars, and Beyond)
– Articles about Space & Tech.
– Corporate training
– 3D Art & XR (from the end of July)
– Veronica‘s Pioneering Space Entrepreneurship Training Programs
– Visionary Leadership Program
– Resilience and How to Work with Challenges For Founders
– Innovation & Growth Mindset
PARTNERSHIPS & PROJECTS ON:
– Space exploration & pioneering innov. projects
– Emerg. & Exp. Tech.
– UX design & strategy for XR
– Global Challenges
– Online Workshops on Social & Space Robots
T. Harv Eker Network
Assoc. Planete Mars, France
Silicon Valley Futurists.
“Igniters: Stanford Entrepreneurs & Silicon Valley Founders”
Startup Socials Silicon Valley
A Pioneer’s Guide to Living in Mars: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D77B4GG/
Recommended author – Peter Kokh: https://www.amazon.com/Peter-Kokh/e/B07F1XXSFB/
Here are the other links to the certification courses on Coursera:
Sign up for the newsletter below to hear about new podcast episodes!
The questions on the 'Everyday Entrepreneurs Everywhere podcast are based on the Simplicity Scan, which can be downloaded here for free: