customer value management – the netherlands
release date: coming soon
Reinier Willems has an extensive background in B2B marketing and sales with companies like the Dutch telco KPN, digital agency Razorfish and satellite communications company Inmarsat.
As Global Marketing Director and member of the international management team at LeasePlan, he was responsible for growth results with global Fortune 500 companies.
He also served as Marketing Director with Roche Pharma and founded the service company ValueSparks that helps companies improve their commercial effectiveness through Customer Value Management.
Reinier is a regular lecturer on business marketing and customer value management at a number of business schools including the Rotterdam School of Management, Nyenrode and London Business School.
ValueSparks helps companies to improve their commercial effectiveness through Customer Value Management (CVM).
The key areas we work on with commercial teams:
- Value Insight: research in what different decision makers and stakeholders value most, using our ValueCanvas
- Quantifying customer value: making customer value specific and measurable
- Visualizing customer value: making the value of sometimes complex services easy to see
- Presenting customer value: applying digital tools to present and demonstrate customer value
- Organizing customer value: CVM program development, workshops and individual coaching.
Here is Chris being interviewed by Reinier about value!: https://ebullient.com/podcast/chrisvalue/
The conversations on The Business Simplicity Podcast are inspired by the Simplicity Scan, which is described in detail in the Simplicity Toolkit. Get it below for free!
Sign up for the ebullient.com newsletter to hear about new tips, tools and resources to help you succeed!