writer + director
11 march 2021
Hannah shares her journey from coming from an artistic family to successfully writing and directing multiple television series and feature films. She shares how her experience competing in the 48 Hour Film Project set her up for later success, and how she relied on the friends made at that time to make many of her commercial projects. We dive pretty deep into what is behind her creative perspective and professional passion. This episode is part of the 48 Hour Film Project series.
Hannah and Chris were on a live panel about filmmaking during the international Filmapalooze festival. Watch it here: https://youtu.be/-81mY-B2iww
Discover more about Filmapalooza: https://filmapalooza.org/
“PURE” – Several teenage girls at a Purity Retreat participate in a secret ritual, and they start to see a supernatural entity. The girls need to focus on the demon they have unleashed, as well as their fathers’ expectations.
- Watch on Hulu (available in the US only)
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.
- IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9308464/
- Watch on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/realorfake/dp/B07T4T1XZD/
- Season 1 trailer: https://www.youtube.
- IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5881326/
- Watch on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Sickhouse-Andrea-Russett/dp/B01LY6AR7P/
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilzoDhmwg1w
- IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5695936/
- Watch here: https://vimeo.com/user1042860
The conversations on The Business Simplicity Podcast are inspired by the Simple Business Design framework, which is described in detail in the Simplicity Toolkit. Get it below for free!