pink freak – united states
release date: 9 november 2020
David shares his journey from perceived trouble-maker to celebrated change-maker. His story about seeing your differences as a superpower is inspirational and extremely important. His book, Pink Goldfish, is coming out soon with an update!
During the last fifteen years, David Rendall has spoken to audiences on every inhabited continent. His clients include the US Air Force, Australian Government, and Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, AT&T, United Health Group, Fannie Mae, and State Farm Insurance.
Prior to becoming a speaker, he was a leadership professor and stand-up comedian. He also managed nonprofit enterprises that provided employment for people with disabilities.
In between presentations, David competes in ultramarathons and Ironman triathlons.
David has a doctor of management degree in organizational leadership, as well as a graduate
degree in psychology.
David is the author of four books:
Books and authors recommended during the conversation:
- The Power of Different: The Link Between Disorder and Genius, Dr. Gail Saltz
- Copy This! Lessons from a Hyperactive Dyslexic who Turned a Bright Idea Into One of America’s Best Companies, by Paul Orfalea
- The End of Average: How to Succeed in a World That Values Sameness, by Todd Rose
- Dark Horse: Achieving Success Through the Pursuit of Fulfillment, by Todd Rose
- Great Performances: The small business script for the 21st century, by Clemens Rettich
- Range: How Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World, by David Epstein
Here is a wonderful video with David Rendall, Stan Phelps, and Chris Parker about searching for a new job! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOlddDSalVQ
The conversations on The Business Simplicity Podcast are inspired by the Simple Business Design framework, which is described in detail in the Simplicity Toolkit. Get it below for free!
This episode is part of the Goldfish series.
The Goldfish series of books are published by Stan Phelps and experts from around the world. The series helps leaders achieve meaningful differentiation which drives loyalty, retention and referrals!