Create The Countability Culture with Bob Smith
Episode 145 – 12 April 2022
Bob Smith shares his insights in how to use OKR’s (Objectives & Key Results) to create the ‘Countability Culture’ instead of a culture of frustration based on accountability.
Bob’s passion is helping companies scale the implementation of OKRs for fast growth. He uses Objectives and Key Results to keep the company and teams inspired, focused and aligned on great outcomes. He is an expert in demonstrating the relevance and value and integration of OKR’s. The approach he takes is very straight-forward. He meets with people and teams to understand desired outcomes, current obstacles, pressure points and understand the core company Vision with current Strategy.
Bob’s products and services include
- Implementation of Best Practices of Company OKR software
- Ensure top 3 layers of Corporate Management are fully aligned with OKRs
- Quarterly structural planning process every 13 weeks, instead of 12 months
- Global Certified Coach and Partner with WorkBoard
Benefits of implementation of Company OKR’s
- Eliminate silos
- Problems identified sooner
- Ability to pivot quickly
- Greater team alignment on focus and priorities
- Highlights dependencies of cross-functional teams
- Identifies opportunities and why
- Serves long-term objectives via short term execution (weeks/months, not years)
- Expand customer base
- Build stronger alliances
You can view him as the Secret Sauce in Platform Adoption in OKRs
As Bob mentioned in the conversation, OKR’s are described in the book by John Doerr, ‘Measure What Matters: OKR’s – The Simple Idea That Drives 10x Growth’: https://www.amazon.nl/-/en/dp/024134848X/
Learn more about the platform to help your teams achieve a ‘countability culture’: https://www.workboard.com/
Email: [email protected]
The conversations on The Business Simplicity Podcast are inspired by the Simplicity Scan, which is described in detail in the Simplicity Toolkit. Get it below for free!
Sign up for the ebullient.com newsletter to hear about new tips, tools and resources to help you succeed!