Charlotte started her career in the consumer goods industry and has worked in the UK, France, China and Vietnam in various Marketing and Sales roles. She is now a certified Coach and NLP practitioner and has developed a specialisation in coaching Neurodivergent people (with High intelligence, ADHD, Autism and Dyslexia).
Charlotte has developed programs on themes such as non-violent communication, mindfulness, burnout prevention and neurodiversity in the field of Growth.
When coaching neurodivergent profiles, Charlotte’s intention is to:
1. Connect the person to their deepest needs in life
2. Identify the masking process they might not be aware of and connect them to their true self
3. Go beyond labels: no autistic person is the same!
As their mind and brain activity is usually overwhelming, asking simple questions is really effective. For example:
1. What do you mostly need right now?
2. What conversation do you really need to have in the coming weeks?
3. Which part of yourself are you trying to hide to be accepted?
The conversations on The Business Simplicity Podcast are inspired by the Simple Business Design framework, which is described in detail in the Simplicity Toolkit. Get it below for free!