your team on the same page – literally
Simple Business Teams are for large organisations which need direct support in order to regain focus on growth and productivity.
simple business teams are perfect for
- Businesses scaling up rapidly with a strong need to ensure they are putting their effort on the most important actions in the right priority.
- Established businesses which need to reverse the tide of complexity and re-focus on what is required to improve their impact and productivity.
creating value together
- Management team – Simple Business Canvas facilitation, where the canvas is introduced to the team and each individual completes the canvas separately. The draft canvases are then compared and meaningful dialogue is facilitated to bring everyone onto the same page – literally.
- Digital strategy – Using the Simple Business Canvas to identify opportunities to digitise the business, looking at the different domains of the canvas. For example, digitising the Delivery domain will result in efficiencies, while digitising the Focus domain will result in new business models.
- Success practices – Structurally using the Simple Business Canvas to discover the hidden success practices of top performing teams and then using the canvas to facilitate interventions to improve the performance of other teams.
Due to the complex nature of large enterprise businesses, these experiences can custom made to the opportunity or challenge of the organisation. Included in the standard Team Accelerator are up to 5 team members. Price is ex VAT in the Netherlands and does not include travel or other costs.
$3699 • €3499 • £2999
These are confusing times. If you want to get rid of the clutter and focus on what will really help you to accelerate your business have a look at the ebullient canvas as we did for two businesses. Chris, with whom we have worked before, has guided us through the process and helped us to focus on what will really push us forward. The outcome: simplicity of strategy and clarity of execution. If you want a few days of fun and innovation, Chris is your guy!
Frequently reflecting on your company is a must for every entrepreneur, but often falls short due to everyday challenges. Working with the simple business canvas of ebullient was an easy entrance to straighten and refresh my thoughts on my changing business environment. It is both a simple and a confronting process, though insightful and powerful. I’m convinced that it will accelerate your business as well. You will love the way Chris leads you through the process. He has the ability to ask the right questions at the right time and provides a trusted and fun atmosphere to get the best output for you, your team and your customers.
I can highly recommend trying out the simple business canvas. Not only does it help you as an entrepreneur to ask yourself the right questions on what you’d like to achieve, but also it facilitates you to make the connection to how and with whom you’d like to achieve this for your business. I does it with utmost simplicity and it does not take a lot of your time. It does focuses on the key topics you always need to take into account and balance when starting, growing or improving your organisation (big and small). In this way it will support and accelerate your own thought and decision making process.
Using the simple business canvas was simple, quick and insightful. Chris guided us carefully to build it up in steps and iterate so that the final version feels robust. It makes a coherent, focused plan to achieve strategic aims faster while taking account of the realities on the ground. Chris has a talent for fostering teamwork while clearly identifying pain points and addressing them; and creates a fun atmosphere to accomplish work.
A great program for keeping an eye on your business and keeping on track! Things became much clearer for me after using this canvas. I saw new connections between different parts of my business and made some significant improvements. It made me think about things which are not daily routine but are very important!
I was skeptical at first, being a serial entrepreneur with four companies under my belt. However, the Ebullient experience was super helpful as I pushed through a pivot in our strategy. Working with Ebullient felt like a conversation to me. I’d answer someone else’s questions, and that would give me new ideas (super quickly) to ponder. It felt much faster and more certain than just thinking through things alone. If you need to change directions (or set your first direction), I recommend Ebullient!
Working with Ebullient is exactly what I needed to grow my business. I was confused with the direction to take my work, and this drained my mental and physical energy. This programme has cleared my thinking and revitalised my energy to give my business the boost it needs. This is definitely a programme that will continue to allow my business to grow whilst being aligned with my vision.